Friday 11 May 2018

High Fives - May 11, 2018




High Fives are articles or blog posts I have read during the week that I find interesting, and perhaps are pertinent to my research. Sometimes there are only a couple and sometimes there are quite a few.









~by Institut Drouin at Genealogie Quebec
Showing how to get back to your early ancestor from France using PRDH records and their database. I bought a bunch of hits (credits) a few years ago and I still have some left!  


~by University of Aberdeen
Database of Scottish emigration between 1890 and 1960


~by Thomas MacEntee at Genealogy Bargains
Save those original records!


Robbing from the dead
~by Judy G Russell at The Legal Genealogist
Nothing is sacred! 






For more exciting weekend reading, see what posts these bloggers liked...
Saturday – Gail Dever, Crème de la Crème
Sunday – Randy Seaver, Best of the Genea-Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts