Wednesday 19 November 2014

Webinars - a genealogists favourite tool.


One of my favourite webinars is given by Lisa Louise Cooke, which I have mentioned before and I watched again last night... "Time Travel with Google Earth".

 

 
 
Lisa Louise Cooke is a great webinar presenter. She has a website, has written genealogy help books, and also has some free podcasts on her site. 
 
If you missed last nights presentation, it will be presented again by the Illinois State Genealogical Society on Jan 13, 2015. Go here to Register.  This is a very popular webinar and attendance is limited, so on the day of the presentation...
 
LOG IN EARLY.
 
 
 
 
Another of Lisa's webinars I enjoyed, today actually, is "Using Evernote for Genealogy". This one was presented by Legacy Family Tree Webinars and can be viewed in their archives FREE for the next 7 days.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts