Friday 8 May 2020

A to Z Ancestor Occupations



Blogging A to Z this year my theme was Ancestor Occupations. I researched and wrote about different occupations held by some of my ancestors. I tried to keep these posts as short as possible with images, which are apparently worth a thousand words. 

I find if you have a clear idea of your theme, keep your posts short(ish), and write as many scheduled posts as you can before April begins it makes it an enjoyable challenge. I would have liked to read more from others but some were too long to fit into my reading schedule. I did read and comment on some if the title caught my interest. 

Here is a list of my posts:





























This is a list of A to Z Blogs I enjoyed and commented on regularly:


Molly's Canopy








Plus one! There is a non-genealogy blog I enjoyed following... The Multicolored Diary 

The Author, Csenge Virág Zalka is a professional storyteller and researcher from Budapest, Hungary and her theme was Folktales of Endangered Species. Some of these animals I had never heard of and it was interesting to read the folklore surrounding each species. Her posts were short, informative and fun to read. 


This is the third A to Z Challenge I have done. These are the other two...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts