Friday 22 June 2018

High Fives - June 22, 2018




High Fives are articles or blog posts I have read during the week that I find interesting, and perhaps are pertinent to my research. Sometimes there are only a couple and sometimes there are quite a few.








~by Lisa Louise Cooke at Genealogy Gems
Wonderful project to be a part of. I have done the genealogy and created memorials for many of my "fictive kin", but this is a whole other level! 


~by Lynn Palermo at The Armchair Genealogist
Good advice. I started too big, to get as much info to give to my parents. Now I find I am doing them over in smaller chunks.


~by Alice at Family Tree
Check the link to the list of occupations at the end of the article. There’s a few I’ve never heard of!


How far back can you research your ancestry in Quebec?
~by Institut Drouin at Généalogie Québec
You are lucky if your ancestors lived in early Quebec


Memories of Delhi – request for information
~by Valmay at FIBIS – Families in British India Society
Calling for ancestor life stories of Delhi in the early 1900s






For more weekend reading, see what posts these bloggers liked...
Saturday – Gail Dever, Crème de la Crème
Sunday – Randy Seaver, Best of the Genea-Blogs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts