Monday 30 April 2018

Anniversary Number Four





It is my Fourth Anniversary of blog posting today!   






Thank you readers for following, commenting and encouraging me.

I started this blog on 30 April 2014 to help people find resources to go beyond the birth, marriage and death records in learning about their ancestors. I always tried to do it with a story of one of my ancestors. I hope I have attained that goal and that some of my posts have helped you in your research. 

This past year I did Patricia Greber's  Military Ancestor Challenge in November, and  I completed my Canada 150 posts in December . Since then I slowed down and now I just finished the 2018 Blogging A to Z Challenge. Of all the  genealogy bloggers out there, there were only a handful of us that did the challenge in the genealogy category. 

Let's see what the next year will bring!!

D

8 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! You have been such a great resource for many people. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy. It is such a pleasure for me.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I enjoy reading about your discoveries :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I get excited when I make a new discovery that I can share.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! You always find interesting topics and unusual books and records to stimulate our research!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your blogging anniversary
    Regards
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne.
      It was fun blogging A to Z with you this year!

      Delete

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts