Friday 30 March 2018

High Fives - March 30, 2018




High Fives are articles or blog posts I have read during the week that I find interesting, and perhaps are pertinent to my research. Sometimes there are only a couple and sometimes there are quite a few.








~by John at John Grenham – Irish Roots
Finding online Irish bmd records... well, that explains it!


~by Alice at Family Tree
I never thought of this! 


~by Neil Cobbett at The National Archives Blog, UK
Reading this led me to a discovery I will share with my readers in an upcoming post. You’ll know it when you see it 😉



~by DiAnn Iamarino Ohama at Fortify Your Family Tree
I need all the tips I can get for my ancestoral visit next fall. 






For more exciting weekend reading, see what posts these bloggers liked...
Saturday – Gail Dever, Crème de la Crème
Sunday – Randy Seaver, Best of the Genea-Blogs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts