Friday 8 September 2017

High Fives - September 8, 2017




My High Fives are articles or blog posts that I read during the week and that I find interesting. Sometimes there are only a couple and sometimes there are quite a few.



~by Anne Morddel at The French Genealogy Blog
I didn't know that!


~by Melanie Mayo at Family History Daily
Good advice, and read the comments too. 


~by Judy G Russell at The Legal Genealogist
As Judy says, check local societies, archives and libraries for possible records.


~by Lyndal Simmonds at Thornetree Genealogy
Join Lyndal as she discovers the meaning of an object left to her by her grandfather.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts