Friday 26 May 2017

High Fives - May 26, 2017




~by Patricia Greber at My Genealogy Life
Invaluable tips Patricia shares from her recent trip to Ireland.
   

~by Jana Last at Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Arrgh why did I toss all my old matchbooks?  You just never know what won’t be produced anymore and become collectible. Can’t wait to see what Jana creates with them.


~by Donna Moughty at Donna’s Irish Genealogy Resources
Donna thoroughly explains about the censuses in Ireland.


~by Lorine McGinnis Schulze at Olive Tree Genealogy
Is there an unrelated person that pops up in the life of your ancestors (or as in Lorine’s case, in your life) that you want to find more about?
For me it was Hannah Meade, who lived with my 2 great grandparents since she was about 3 yrs old. It took some digging but I finally solved that mystery. 


A Deadly Term
~by Judy G Russell at The Legal Genealogist
Hahaha you learn something new every day!


~by Mike Cummings at Yale News
“The digitized programs, which span more than 90 years, are from the Yale School of Drama and Yale Repertory Theatre Ephemera Collection..”
Anyone can contribute by logging in to their website, Yale affiliation is not required.
Try it! It's easy to transcribe and kinda fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts