Friday 6 April 2018

High Fives - April 6, 2018




High Fives are articles or blog posts I have read during the week that I find interesting, and perhaps are pertinent to my research. Sometimes there are only a couple and sometimes there are quite a few.









By Donna Moughty at Donna’s Irish Genealogy Resources
I started a file, not only for wrong certificates, but also for newspaper clippings and book mentions of same surname, as I may find down the road that they are related!


~by Judy G Russell at The Legal Genealogist
The best is to just ask!


~by Rebecca Murray at Library and Archives Canada Blog
Finding Canada land patents before 1867


Domesday: on the record and on the road
~by Dr Jessica Nelson at The National Archives Blog (UK)
I did a write up on searching the Doomsday book you might find helpful. Also shows how you can use the information in your ancestor stories



~by Lynn Palermo at the Armchair Genealogist
I am all of the above… I guess I need to tune in on Tuesday!



Catch up on my Blogging A to Z challenge.


For more exciting weekend reading, see what posts these bloggers liked...
Saturday – Gail Dever, Crème de la Crème
Sunday – Randy Seaver, Best of the Genea-Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts