Friday 29 December 2017

High Fives - December 29, 2017




High Fives are articles or blog posts I have read during the week that I find interesting, and perhaps are pertinent to my research. Sometimes there are only a couple and sometimes there are quite a few.



~by Lisa Cooke at Genealogy Gems Blog
I don't know from cars, then or now, so this article really interests me. I have a few old photos with cars in them.


~by Yvette Hoitink at Dutch Genealogy
I did get back to one ancestor line who was falcon master to King William the Lion when he was in residence at the Castle of Kincardine. The name Falconer was later adopted as a surname.


~by Thomas McEntee at Abundant Genealogy
Sometimes if you feel lost, it is good to just start over.



~by DiAnn Lamarino at Fortify Your Family Tree
During her first year of blogging DiAnn has given us lots of tips for getting organized to help us do a better job at researching and documenting. Thanks DiAnn, and we look forward to the coming year!  






For more exciting weekend reading, see what posts these bloggers liked...

Saturday – Gail Dever, Crème de la Crème

Sunday – Randy Seaver, Best of the Genea-Blogs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts