Friday 15 December 2017

High Fives - December 15, 2017






High Fives are articles or blog posts I have read during the week that I find interesting, and perhaps are pertinent to my research. Sometimes there are only a couple and sometimes there are quite a few.



~by Candice McDonald at Finding Your Canadian Story
Since my husband’s ancestors were in the fur trade, I have been over this site many times.  Still, Candi managed to show me parts of the site I have never visited. Thanks!


~by Amelia Soth at JSTOR Daily
Interesting post about a 17th Century sign language


~by Sharn White on Family History 4U
Informative post on Cause Papers. I never heard of them! Use the advanced search to stick to a county.


New Content and LAFRANCE Update on Genealogy Quebec
~by InstitutDruin at Généalogie Québec
~by Gail Dever at Genealogy à la carte
I was waiting to publish today so I could add this post by Gail… I didn’t want anyone to miss it.  





For more exciting weekend reading, see what posts these bloggers liked...

Saturday – Gail Dever, Crème de la Crème

Sunday – Randy Seaver, Best of the Genea-Blogs





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts