Friday 1 December 2017

High Fives - December 1, 2017



High Fives are articles or blog posts I have read during the week that I find interesting, and perhaps are pertinent to my research. Sometimes there are only a couple and sometimes there are quite a few.




~by Diahan Southard at Genealogy Gems
The ins and outs of opting in or out. 


~by DiAnn Iamarino Ohama at Fortify Your Family Tree
Follow the links to DiAnn's previous posts whew she explains about it, then download this cool piece of software for windows, where it says windows download:  
I was able to download it here and here. A new family tree toy!



~by Meghan Groff at Halifax Today
Dr. Halstead will build on available data to tell the stories of the victims and their families.





For more exciting weekend reading, see what posts these bloggers liked...

Saturday – Gail Dever, Crème de la Crème

Sunday – Randy Seaver, Best of the Genea-Blogs






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts