Friday 21 November 2014

Thank You Calendar



I have had fun (and learned a lot) while writing my articles this past year. 
As a thank you for tuning in, here is my gift to you.


When I was just learning website code I made an Advent Calendar for my family.  Now I have grandchildren who will enjoy it (as well as the old folks) so I have updated and tweeked it a little.  I thought some of you may enjoy it - so share it and pass it along!

I will upload it early next week and post it in the right hand column of this page. Once it is there and you open it, you can bookmark the URL for easy access.

Thank you, and Joyous Holidays!


Note:  Only available Dec 1-31, 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts